Monday 27 August 2012

03099: Klaus Copperthumb, Dwarf Thief completed


I had some free time this afternoon so I finished off Klaus, he came out pretty much as I wnted although the photos again don't really do him justice.  I think i'm going to have to get some daylight bulbs as even with GIMP fixing the Auto White Balance its still not quite right.



The black cloak came out just as I had hoped, successive layers of dark washes gave it depth without making it look unnatural and the linen shirt looks great in real life.  

However, the photos have also shown up the huge mold line down his right hand side that I couldn't do much with. Overall im quite pleased with how he came out but am a bit disappointed with the photos and might try and take some better ones tomorrow in better light.  




No comments:

Post a Comment