Sunday 15 September 2013

Reaper Bones Black Mist



Yet another Bones, this time one of the Chronoscope line.  This is the model I was waiting for to represent my character for Mubaris' Gangsters game and it hasn't disappointed in any way.

The detail, although quite subtle, is of high quality and the transfer from metal to Bones has worked really well.  The same sadly can't be said for a few of the transfers but considering the metal miniatures weren't designed with the Bones material in mind I think its a success.

I shamelessly followed the same colours as the Original Shadow that inspired this character.  Like most roleplayers my character is quite important to me and i've put some thought into the details that surround him.
When cars were works of art

His guns are twin long barrelled Chrome automatics and The Crow (his faithful, but mysterious sidekick) drives them around in a 1925 Rolls Royce Phantom, in my opinion one of the most beautiful cars ever made.


I hope you enjoyed this one, I certainly did!



4 comments:

  1. Black and red can both be tough colors to work with. He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent miniature! I love the punch from the red/black contrast. I wish there were a 1:48 / 1:50 scale Rolls Royce Phantom toy car available to complete the look; I agree, that car really IS a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you actually made his coat look leathery!

    ReplyDelete