Tuesday 20 November 2012

Weird War II adventure final preparations


With my eagerly anticipated (at least by me!) Weird War II game imminent I finally got my act together and finished off the last few miniatures I had taking up space on my painting table.

Just a quick note.  I know the British Royal Marine Commandos wore Green Berets and the Paratroop Regiment wore Red, these models are intended to represent a fictional unit similar to the SAS (who wore also wore red in Europe at that time) and for that reason their Berets are a different colour.

I had three French Resistance soldiers (from Artizan Designs) to complete and one of them is to represent a player character.  The kneeling figure with several days stubble will be Dave's Polish soldier.  I also painted another British Commando bringing the full complement of player character models to six.

Not much more to say at the moment, I want to share the details of the characters and the plot they'll be facing on Sunday but I don't want to spoil the surprise for my players so you'll just have to wait!






No comments:

Post a Comment