Saturday 16 February 2013

Say hello to my little friend!


In what has started to seem like business as usual I've had another busy week.  What with new staff to supervise at work, Valentine's day and helping my mother move home I didn't touch my brushes until the weekend.

However, mainly due to my wife being wonderful I ended up with some free time this weekend to get some painting done.  I also set up a new painting table but i'll cover that in another post once i'm all settled in.

I finished five more of the miniatures Mubaris needs for his 1930s Pulp game, they're a rather diverse bunch. One is from Bob Murch's Pulp Figures the others are all Copplestone Castings models from the Gangsters range.  

All of them are good models but I have to admit I find the Copplestone figures much easier to work with and I think they have more character.

The Spy is supposed to be wearing a Cashmere coat, I think it worked out quite well and I like how the battered suitcase turned out.

I hope you, and hopefully Mubaris, enjoy them!






No comments:

Post a Comment